- Working holiday schemes
- Business migration policies changing
- Essential skills in demand list review 2013
- Five Country Conference Visa Application Centre opens in Singapore
- Updates to List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment and Qualifications Recognised
Immigration New Zealand has reviewed a number of commonly used forms to make them shorter and easier to use. The new forms are now available to download from the Immigration New Zealand website.
The amended forms and the associated amended guides are:
- Student Visa Application (INZ 1012) and Student Visa Guide (INZ 1013)
- Work Visa Application (INZ 1015) and Work Visa Guide (INZ 1016)
- Visitor Visa Application (INZ 1017) and Visitor Visa Guide (INZ 1018)
- Form for Partners Supporting Partnership-Based Temporary (INZ 1146).
Also, INZ has created a new form for people applying for a work, student or visitor visa on the basis of partnership, along with a guide to go with it:
- Partnership-based Temporary Visa Application (INZ 1198)
- Guide for Partnership-based Temporary Visa Applications (INZ 1199).
The new form and guide recognise that applications based on partnership have a distinct set of requirements. They are designed to provide more guidance to applicants about these requirements and the evidence they need to supply.
Read more: Immigration New Zealand-News